Friday 14 December 2012

Cross Stitch Crazy 2013

I found this group on facebook and for this challenge you pick 15 projects, they can be new, a WIP or a UFO. You work on one each day for the first 15 days of January and then you work on one at a time or in a rotation (whatever method you find best) and the goal is to have them finished by the end of the year. I think it's more realistic (for me anyway) to have 15 rather than start one every day in January.

E-type Jaguar
I have picked my 15 and here they are...unless specified they will be from a magazine:
Gorjuss Laundry Day



Map of France from Heritage Crafts

DMC's Lickle Ted Butterfly

Café de Paris
DMC's Vegetable Basket
London Sampler

HAED TT Kitten 2



Tea Cup Cushion
Paddington Bear
Anchor Tatty Ted Schoolboy.
HAED Mini Curl up with a good book.












Finish 3 parts of Papillon Creations' Around the World SAL. Continue working on Trio of Poppies and I'm getting a cross stitch kit for Christmas so that will be part of the 15. Alongside this I am participating in HAED BB's freebie SAL and I picked QS Mystic Garden, I'm hoping there won't be a long wait before QS Literate dragon becomes a mini. I apologise for the layout of the photos but they refused to co-operate. Anyway better get back to cutting and sewing these PJ bottoms.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.