Thursday 19 December 2013

Pre-IHSW

I'm slowly getting back my stitching mojo.

Here's an ornament I made for an exchange:
Cute little owl from a cross stitch magazine
 Today, I did some more work on Gorjuss Laundry Day. Her legs are finished and her arms are half done.

Gorjuss Laundry Day 19.12.13
I have also partly worked on HAED TT Kitten 2 but will wait for a decent amount of progress on that and the Trio of Poppies before I grab photos. There's just one more finished project that I can't show you until it's reached it's recipient. Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that little ornament. Great stitching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet ornament and I can never see enough Gorjuss ^_^ Can't wait to see that one finished. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.