End of March goals:
- To have finished Tatty Ted and have decided on personalisation.
- To have completed the smallest poppy on Trio of Poppies.
- To have completed February of the Songs of the Weather SAL.
- To have reach 400 stitches on HAED Kitten.
- To have reach 400 stitches on Mystic Garden.
- To have completed the E-Type Jaguar as much as possible (missing threads).
- To have have 3 10x10 blocks stitched on Café de Paris.
I hope these are do-able although I've nearly completed 2 of the goals already as I'm really into working on HAED Kitten...I'm on 300 stitches already and I just need to add DMC 909 to reach the goal for the E-Type Jaguar.
Of course there'll be TUSAL and IHSW blog posts as well.