Monday 15 August 2016

Holiday photos and a couple of updates


Morning everyone! I've got a small update for you guys. I haven't had much time to stitch as I have a couple of resits to revise for. Most of my progress on the remembrance fields was done on holiday in Portugal.
Remembrance field 15.08.2016
This was nowhere near being done in time for the person's birthday so I moved on to the next present. I just hadn't realised how much I was taking on with that piece so it will go on the back burner for now.

Now time for a couple of holiday photos!

Nazaré
Nazaré

Lisbon
Lisbon
Lisbon
Lisbon
Blogger is so fickle when it comes to positioning photos! I am considering updating to a different platform and redesigning the blog but that maybe some time as I've got a lot of stuff to do first. 

I started barn owls as another birthday present. This is where I got to 11th August 
Barn owls 11.08.16
and managed to get to here by 14th
Barn owls 14.08.16
I've got a number of sewing projects to do as well *sigh*. A friend has asked me to make her a purse so there's that and I still haven't finished my cousin's bag but I want to unpick a lot of the quilting as I'm unhappy with it. 

I hope to show you more updates soon!

4 comments:

  1. Great stitching progress, and lovely holiday photos! Portugal looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is a lovely place and look forward to going back!

      Delete
  2. Those photos are amazing Emma! You are SOOO lucky to be able to travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do enjoy it, sometimes wish I could do it more often

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.