Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays - Signs Spring is Coming

1. Daffodils - I buy a bunch around my Nana's birthday every year in memory of her. It's a good job I love her as they make the living room stink of pee!

2. Cherry Blossom - The house I grew up in and the flat we're in now have Cherry Blossom trees outside. Aren't they gorgeous?

3. Rain - if we get clear sunny skies then it's often counter-balanced with a few days of grey and rain

4. Lighter evenings - it's no longer pitch black at 4pm.

5. Stress - for uni students this is the last holiday before exams


3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I couldn't see the photos though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks like I have to actually download the images which I was hoping to avoid since my laptop is not coming home from the docs until tomorrow

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.