1. Charting Creations - a Canadian company that does her own charting as well as selling charts/kits from soda stitch, mill hill and dimensions.
2. The Cross Stitch Cottage - cheap threads and carries some of the international designs that I think are difficult to find here. An added bonus is that Rebecca is local to me.
3. Colour Cascade Fabrics - based in Australia but their hand dyed fabrics come in the most gorgeous colours. That reminds me that I need another piece of "My Island Home" for a Mirabilia chart I bought.
4. Crafty Kitten - a UK seller of hand dyed fabric and speciality threads.
5. Chatelaine - I have two of Martina's designs (Serengeti and Polar mandala) but haven't been able to kit them up yet. To be honest, I am intimidated by these.
Just in case, Katy meant communities then I did enjoy being on Cross Stitch Forum but I haven't been on as much as it it's very accessible by mobile.